What is Salesforce and what does it mean for my organization?
Salesforce.org today is the #1 CRM tool for nonprofit organizations worldwide. From fundraising to grant management, customer journeys to (SEPA) collections, web donations to mass mailing and even volunteer management: it can all be made easy with Salesforce.
The cloud solution starts with a flexible web-based environment to which you, together with us, easily add pre-built components. For example, the Non Profit Success Pack or the app Converse. It was built for and in part by many nonprofit organizations. It has a huge global community with developers, users and partners who actively support the platform and also support you. The key to your success? Flexibility!
The Power of Us Program makes Salesforce attractive
Salesforce.org is based on a simple idea: use Salesforce.com’s people, technology and resources to improve global communities. Salesforce calls this integrated philanthropic approach the 1-1-1 model and donates free licenses, among other things.
Salesforce.org’s Power of Us program gives nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions access to Salesforce products and resources to expand their collective impact. The Power of Us program includes:
- 10 free Salesforce.com enterprise licenses and great discounts on additional licenses, products and/or services from Salesforce
- Discounts on Salesforce training and events
- Access to user groups, events and webinars for non-profits and educational institutions
- Discounts on participating apps from the AppExchange
Interested? Take contact with g-company. We will be happy to help you.
You can also start your own 30 day trial. Then you can fill out the Power of Us application to apply for the free licenses. Of course, it is important that your organization meets the guidelines to qualify for the Power of Us licenses.
Knowledge is power! The Power of Us Hub
The Power of Us Hub is a global online community where Salesforce.org customers can find resources and training specific to nonprofit and (higher) education users. Also, they can connect with each other here, as well as Salesforce employees, MVPs* in our community, and Salesforce partners like g-company.
- ask and answer questions
- join specific groups on a variety of topics
- share solutions and applications
- find lots of information on solutions and training
- voting on ideas from other members
- and much more
* Exceptional individuals within the Salesforce community for their leadership, knowledge and continued contributions to the Power of Us Hub.
Salesforce.org and g-company strive to assist nonprofit organizations in finding the optimal solution for their needs. Our goal is to help you improve efficiency and streamline processes, programs and operations. In doing so, you can increase and accelerate your overall impact. g-company has already helped dozens of organizations achieve this goal.
Check out some of our customers’ success stories here.