Easy no-code automation, integrating and connecting.
Make is a secure, powerful visual tool for no-code workflow automation. It allows building scenarios of business logic and data transfer between over 1200 different Software-as-a-Service solutions, apps & services. Moreover, services are constantly being added and updated based on customer input.
Automate your workflow
Add infinite functionality to monday.com
As in every product, monday.com has limitations in terms of what functionality is available out of the box. Leveraging the power of Make scenarios and webhooks for triggering specific functionality and integrations, the possibilities for building specific functionality and integrations for our customers are seemingly endless. Some examples:
- Moving an item between groups when the date changes
- Vlookup functionality
- Assigning tasks to people automatically
- Sending people a message on their birthday each year
Supports over 1,200 apps & tools
Integrate all current solutions
Lots of use cases from using Make are stemming from connecting other solutions and services that are being used in organizations. Some examples:
- Creating items in monday.com when a leads gets approved in Teamleader
- Sending automated, templated emails when a specific events happen through Outlook or Gmail
- Generating sales quotes and e-sign them using DocuSign
- Integrating financial data from SAP into your monday.com boards
Visual and uncluttered
Due to the visual way of composing automating and integration, it is easy to keep track of everything that's going on.
Easy-to-use and time-saving
Because you don't need to code, it is easy yet time-saving.
Great logging and reporting
Extensive logging and reporting functionality
Pricing is transparent and only based on actual usage.
Would you like to know more?
Want to know more about how we can use Make to ease and optimize your workflows in monday.com? Reach out to me (email@example.com) for a demo of fun things we've built!