Cloud Start: Infrastructure
identify and prioritize workloads suitable for Google Cloud Platform
Cloud Start Infrastructure is an intensive, hands-on workshop-style engagement to kickstart your evaluation of Google Cloud Platform, and launch a proof of concept. Your technical team and IT management will collaborate directly with g-company engineers, via highly interactive discussions, whiteboarding sessions, and training.
Together we will gain insight into your current infrastructure and architecture, identify workloads suitable for Google Cloud
Platform, and define a powerful business case with a corresponding proof of concept.
During Cloud Start, we work alongside your team to help gain first-hand experience with cloud solutions, familiarize them with
required migration and deployment activities, and understand next steps for future cloud migration.
- Provide Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals training
- Review and understand your current infrastructure and applications
- Uncover most relevant workloads suited for running on Google Cloud Platform
- Define a business case with a corresponding proof of concept
- Your company understands the benefits of Cloud Computing, and wants to explore the opportunity
- A team of experts with deep knowledge of the current network, infrastructure and application implementation is available to kickstart the process
- Analysis of current infrastructure, network and applications
- List of suitable workloads for Google Cloud
- Solution architecture design of cloud infrastructure
- Outline of proof of concept
- Budget indication of migration project and cloud resources cost
- Business & IT Management who want to explore the benefits of Cloud Computing for the company workloads
- Key owners and SMEs (Executive Sponsor and team members including: Chief Architect, Networking, Infrastructure, IAM, DNS, InfoSec)
scope and pricing