Desktop as a Service
access your legacy applications through a cloud-native HTML5 web interface
DaaS brings your existing Windows applications to the cloud and provides your users with a secure environment to access applications from any device and any location. All your employees need, is a browser and an internet connection.
Moving away from traditional client endpoints improves scalability and security by storing data securely on Google Cloud Platform.
- setup the DaaS infrastructure
- migration of legacy applications on Google Cloud Platform
- linking to your current Active Directory infrastructure
- training of administrators
Your company is moving to the cloud but still has to run a number of Windows desktop applications. A team of experts with deep knowledge of the current network, infrastructure and the desktop applications is available to kickstart the process.
- robust, secure and easy-to-manage cloud infrastructure for your legacy applications
- a 'Cloud Native' experience for your end users
- smooth integration with your existing Active Directory infrastructure
- access to legacy applications via the browser
Organizations that want to transform their current application landscape into a secure web-based solution, removing client-side dependencies and increasing the endpoint security.
2 to 8 days
scope and pricing
Pricing will be agreed upon by customer and g-company