G Suite compliance workshop
how G Suite contributes to a secure working environment,
in accordance with the new GDPR / AVG legislation
Recently the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force. The GDPR strengthens an individual’s rights regarding their personal data, and seeks to unify data protection laws across Europe, regardless of where that data is processed.
g-company is committed to help Google customers become GDPR compliant across Google Cloud services. The compliance workshop focuses on getting the correct documentation and G Suite configuration in place for implementing relevant privacy and security protections. The GDPR workshop entails contract agreement, GDPR documentation, user instruction and awareness, and also covers the topic of technical configuration to adhere to GDPR requirements.
The following topics will be covered in the workshop:
- Introduction to GDPR & Google
- Assessment and creation of GDPR documentation
- Explanation of configuration options for Google Administrator
- A data protection officer DPA (someone with an independent position within the company)
- Basic understanding of the GDPR requirements
- Updated Data Processing Agreement and privacy and security documents
- Recommended configuration for G Suite
- Guidance (report) to ‘way of working’ awareness
- Consultancy to achieve above
Compliance Officers, Privacy Officers and other compliance, privacy or customer related functions at organizations that want to optimize the documentation and configuration of the relevant GDPR requirements.
scope and pricing
The following options are available:
- G Suite security workshop - 1 day: EUR 1,000
- GDPR ‘Light’ version (1 day maximum) or Advanced Reports (2 days minimum) of training/consulting
- For a complete GDPR project, pricing will be agreed upon by customer, g-company and legal partner Qhuba.
Please contact g-company to get a tailored offer.